Located in Montgomery County, Narberth Pennsylvania is a borough and is one of the many communities that make up the Main Line. Its residents enjoy everything from a senior’s center to the Narberth Athletic Association and the Narberth Business Association
Narberth PA is located on a parcel of land originally deeded to Edward Rees, who arrived from Wales in 1692. Narberth Park was listed on the National Registry of Historic Places in 2003.
Camp Liability Lawyers in Narberth
Camp owners and directors know that they have a legal obligation to protect campers, staff and visitors to the facility from any sort of an injury, even if it was an accident. But bad things can happen at good camps even when camp owners and directors in Narberth are very careful.
Insurance companies protect camp owners and directors against claims of premises liability, physical or sexual abuse or harassment and privacy issues. Many of these carriers look to Sherr Law Group in Narberth to defend against the risks that come with owning and operating even a well-run camp.
At the Sherr Law Group, our camp liability attorneys know how to defend camp owners, both directly or by representing the insurance company. Our camp liability lawyers in Narberth are experienced in resolving cases cost-effectively including:
- Representing camp owners and directors or their insurance carrier in lawsuits
- Investigating alleged injuries or negligence
- Working with camp owners and directors to make sure they have proper certifications
- Reviewing insurance proposals
- Conducting liability risk assessments for camps
- Examining employment documents, policy manuals and hiring practices
- Training the camp’s staff on what are safe practices, how to avoid sexual harassment claims and what to do if a complaint is filed, anti-bullying tactics, and drug and alcohol awareness programs
Products Liability Lawyers for Businesses and Insurance Companies
Sherr Law Group are Narberth products liability lawyers bringing broad and deep expertise to defend companies and their insurers against a claim that a defective product caused an injury or death to somebody. We work to obtain a favorable outcome for your case.
Being well-versed in the various aspects of liability, we represent defendants in Montgomery County products liability cases against the different types of claims that might be alleged:
- Design defects
- Manufacturing defects
- Marketing defects
- Other claims that may arise in products liability claims
Insurance Defense Attorneys for Narberth
When somebody has an auto accident, or if a person is injured in a commercial or government facility in Narberth, we have built our insurance defense practice by providing a proactive and aggressive defense of insurance companies. Sherr Law Group’s staff are skillful and experienced insurance defense trial attorneys. As well, we provide advice insurance companies and policyholders on how to prevent claims.
At Sherr Law Group-Narberth, we work every day with insurance companies to defend claims arising from:
- Claims against the borough of Narberth
- Claims of violations of employment law
- Third party liability plus uninsured and underinsured motorist claims
- Premises, property and homeowner’s liability claims
- Medical and legal malpractice
- General insurance coverage disputes
Narberth Employment Law Lawyers
At Sherr Law Group in Narberth, employment law attorneys are more than litigators going to court when a claim is made against a business. Sherr lawyers provide employment consultation services to reduce the possibility of a claim arising, including:
- Reviewing employee manuals, sexual harassment policies and complaint procedures
- Negotiating and drafting employment agreements and contracts
- General HR advice that reflects your business’ needs and goals
We represent both employers and their insurance companies when a business is facing an administrative tribunal, is being sued or needs to launch its own litigation on a cost-effective basis.
Browse our site and the full range of services we offer. Feel free to contact one of our civil litigation attorneys for Narberth at 484.591.3000.