The borough of Lansdale was not incorporated until 1872 but its location is close to the heart of American history. The Valley Forge National Park and Museum is located here, a popular destination for locals and visitors alike. The community also is home to the Pearl S. Buck Cultural Center and houses the James Michener Art Museum.
Nearly one-third of the area’s 6.500 households have children under 18 living at home so the area’s countless parks provide ample recreation for kids as well as people of all ages. Boating, fishing, walking, jogging, summer concerts, programs, and live wildlife displays abound in Montgomery County parks, all within easy reach of Lansdale.
Employment Law Lawyers for Lansdale Pennsylvania
We are more than simply a skilled and experienced group of employment law litigators here at the Sherr Law Group in Lansdale. We provide a range of consulting services to reduce the possibility of a claim being filed by an employee in the first place. Our work includes ……
- Providing general human resources advice that help ensure that you are meeting your objectives and the requirements of federal and Commonwealth law
- Reviewing employee manuals, sexual harassment policies and complaint procedures
- Negotiating and drafting employment agreements and contracts
In Lansdale PA, the Sherr Law Group represents employers and their insurance carrier when a business must deal with a tribunal, is being sued or needs to launch its own litigation.
Lansdale Pennsylvania’s Products Liability Attorneys for Businesses and Insurers
The products liability lawyers here at the Sherr Law Group in Lansdale bring their experience and expertise to every case when a business and its insurance company is coping with claims that a defective product caused somebody’s injury or the tragic death of a loved one. We work hard to make sure that our clients receive as favorable an outcome as may be achieved in their case.
Knowing all of the complexities of products liability, we represent defendants in Lansdale products liability cases against the four primary types of claims that could be raised …
- Design defects
- Manufacturing defects
- Marketing defects
- Related claims that can arise in products liability claims
Insurance Defense Lawyers in Lansdale Pennsylvania
When an insured is involved in an accident, is injured while in a store, mall or office building, as they tour a factory or warehouse, or has any claim in Lansdale, we have built our entire insurance defense practice around providing aggressive representation of insurance companies. Along with being experienced insurance defense trial attorneys, we also advise insurance companies and their policyholders on ways to prevent claims before something happens.
- General insurance coverage disputes
- When employees make claims against their employer
- Motor vehicle accident liability as well as dealing with uninsured and underinsured motorist claims
- Premises, property, and homeowner’s liability claims
- Medical malpractice and legal malpractice claims filed against practicing professionals here in Lansdale
- Employment law violation claims
- Claims against the borough of Lansdale
Camp Liability Lawyers in Lansdale
Camp owners and directors have a “duty of care” to protect campers, staff, and visitors from even an accidental injury. Still, an accident causing injury can happen at any time, exposing camp owners and directors in Lansdale to claims of liability. It can happen no matter how careful and conscientious a camp owner may be.
Insurance coverage protects camp owners and directors against claims of premises liability, physical or sexual abuse or harassment and privacy issues.
The Lansdale camp liability attorneys at Sherr Law Group successfully defend many camp owners directly or by representing their insurance company. Our camp liability lawyers in Lansdale are experienced in resolving cases cost-effectively, including:
- Defending camp owners and directors or their insurance carrier against lawsuits
- Conducting camp liability risk assessments
- Ensuring that camp owners and directors have the proper certifications that are required
- Reviewing insurance proposals to help ensure they cover what needs to be covered
- Training the camp staff on following safe practices, avoiding sexual harassment claims, stopping bullying tactics by campers, and running drug and alcohol awareness programs
- Examining employment documents, policy manuals and hiring practices
- Investigating the circumstances of alleged injuries or negligence
If you have any questions, or want to discuss your specific situation or claim, contact one of the liability defense attorneys for Lansdale at 484.591.3000.