Conshohocken doesn’t just roll off the tongue so many locals simply call it Conshy. Originally an industrial mill town, when the factories closed the borough focused its renewal on the commercial development of its lovely riverfront area.
As a result, it features one of Montgomery County’s most vibrant downtowns with stores and restaurants attracting visitors and residents alike to the shores of the Schuylkill River. Fayette Street may be one of the area’s hottest dining spots. And the Edwards-Freeman Nut Company will transport people back to their childhood when penny candy stores were in every neighborhood.
Conshohocken Camp Liability Lawyers
The parents of many Conshy children send their children to summer camp. But camp owners and directors know they have the responsibility to protect the young campers as well as the staff and visitors from injuries, even if they happen to be accidental. Yet an injury-causing accident might happen anyway. Camp owners and directors in Conshohocken incur a resulting liability.
It’s true that insurance protects camp owners and directors from claims of premises liability, physical or sexual abuse or harassment and privacy issues. Their insurance companies rely on Sherr Law Group in Conshohocken to defend them against damage claim and liability.
The camp liability attorneys at Sherr Law Group in Conshohocken defend many camp owners, either directly or by representing their insurance carrier. Our camp liability lawyers are experienced in dealing with liability issues including:
- Training the staff of a camp on following safe practices and best practices, how to avoid sexual harassment claims, recognizing the bullying tactics of one camper against another, and running drug and alcohol awareness programs
- Conducting camp liability risk assessments
- Ensuring that camp owners and directors have the proper certifications that are required
- Reviewing insurance proposals for camp owners to see if they cover what needs to be insured
- Representing camp owners and directors or their insurance carrier in lawsuits
- Examining employment documents, policy manuals and hiring practices
- Investigating alleged injuries or negligence claims
Products Liability Attorneys in Conshohocken Pennsylvania
In Conshohocken, the products liability lawyers at Sherr Law Group have a wide range of experience and direct knowledge of the law when a company and its insurance company is facing a claim that a product caused injury or death. We work to receive a favorable outcome for our client’s cases.
Knowing all of the complex issues involved in products liability, we represent defendants in Conshohocken products liability cases against the major types of claims that could be made:
- Design defects
- Manufacturing defects
- Marketing defects
- Related claims that often arise in products liability claims
Employment Law Lawyers for Conshohocken Pennsylvania
All of the employment law attorneys a Conshohocken’s Sherr Law Group go beyond mere litigation. We also provide consultation services to reduce the possibility of a claim arising, including:
- Providing general human resources advice that help you meet your objectives
- Reviewing employee manuals, sexual harassment policies and complaint procedures
- Negotiating and drafting employment agreements and contracts
Employers and their insurance carriers are represented by the Sherr Law Group when a company business must deal with a tribunal, is being sued or wants to file its own lawsuit.
Conshohocken General Insurance Defense Attorneys
We built our insurance defense practice by providing aggressive defense of insurance companies, whether an insured suffered an accident, was injured in a commercial facility, or has a claim of any type in Conshohocken. Besides being skilled insurance defense attorneys, we also advise carriers and the businesses they insure on ways to prevent future claims.
- General insurance coverage disputes
- Automobile and truck accident liability plus dealing with uninsured and underinsured motorist claims
- Medical malpractice and legal malpractice claims filed against practitioners in Conshohocken
- Premises, property and homeowner’s liability claims
- Claims of violations of employment law
- Claims against the borough of Conshohocken
- When employees make claims against their employer
If you have a specific situation that you want to talk about, contact any of the insurance liability defense attorneys in Conshohocken at 484.591.3000.