Bala Cynwyd dates its origins back to when William Penn landed in the region. Settled originally by Welsh Quakers in the 1680’s, today it is part of Bala Cynwyd’s Main Line. One of the residential districts has some of the area’s oldest and finest stone mansions.
In the beginning, Bala and Cynwyd were two towns served by one post office. Today, they are effectively one community that along with an historic commercial district is home to many of Bala Cynwyd’s television and radio stations.
The Neighborhood Club, created in 1906, works to preserve the residential character of Bala Cynwyd and sponsors the annual July 4th celebration. It features children riding on decorated bikes, clowns, costumed marchers, floats, and public officials.
General Insurance Defense Attorneys in Bala Cynwyd PA
Sherr Law Group’s insurance defense practice in Bala Cynwyd was built to provide strategic defense for insurance companies if their policyholder is injured in an office building, a shopping area or any commercial facility, are involved in a motor vehicle or other type accident, or has a general claim of any type. In addition to being skilled insurance defense attorneys for our clients, we provide advice to both insurance carriers and businesses on ways to prevent a loss through a claim. Some of these include:
- Disputes involving general insurance coverage
- Motor vehicle liability plus dealing with claims involving uninsured and underinsured motorists
- Medical malpractice and legal malpractice claims filed against practitioners in Bala Cynwyd
- Premises, property and homeowner’s liability claims
- Claims of violations of employment law
- Claims against the borough of Conshohocken
- When employees make claims against their employer
Bala Cynwyd Camp Liability Lawyers
Each year, the parents of many children from Bala Cynwyd send their kids to summer camp.
Camp owners and directors in Bala Cynwyd know they are responsible for providing campers with a safe environment, even if the injuries are the result of an accident. Yet injury-causing accidents still occur regardless of how much care is given to ensure that the camp is maintained and supervised. This is why camp owners and directors in Bala Cynwyd face a potential liability.
Yes, insurance will protect camp owners and directors from claims of liability, physical or sexual abuse or harassment and the growing number of privacy issues. So, their insurance company relies on Sherr Law Group in Bala Cynwyd to defend against damage claim and potential liability.
At Sherr Law Group in Bala Cynwyd, the camp liability attorneys defend camp owners directly or as lawyers for the insurance company. Our camp liability lawyers are experienced in dealing with liability issues including
- Investigating claims of injuries or negligence
- Doing risk assessments of camp liability exposure
- Reviewing proposals for insurance coverage for camp owners to make sure they cover what needs to be covered
- Making sure that camp owners, directors and employees have the required certifications
- Training camp staff on how to follow safe procedures and best practices, how to prevent sexual harassment claims, how to spot bullying tactics of one camper might use against another camper, and running drug and alcohol awareness programs
- Representing camp owners and directors or their insurance company if a lawsuit if filed
- Examining the range of employment documents, manuals governing policies and procedures, and reviewing the hiring practices for job applicants
Employment Law Lawyers in Bala Cynwyd
At Bala Cynwyd’s Sherr Law Group, each of the employment law attorneys do more than litigate. Much of our work involves helping reduce the possibility of a claim arising:
- Providing general human resources advice that help you meet your objectives
- Reviewing employee manuals, sexual harassment policies and complaint procedures
- Negotiating and drafting employment agreements and contracts
Employers and their insurance carriers in Bala Cynwyd are represented by the Sherr Law Group when a company must deal with a tribunal, is being sued or wants to file its own lawsuit.
Products Liability Attorneys in Pennsylvania
The products liability lawyers at Sherr Law Group enjoy a solid reputation from their wide range of experience defending products liability lawsuits for both insurance companies and businesses in Bala Cynwyd.
Our deep experience in handling products liability cases means that if a company and its insurance company need to defend against a claim that a product caused an injury or death we work seriously to receive the best possible outcome.
Knowing all of the complex issues involved in products liability, the Sherr Law Group represents defendants in Bala Cynwyd products liability cases against the major types of claims that could be made:
- Design defects
- Manufacturing defects
- Marketing defects
- Other claims that often arise in a products liability case